Managing Director & International Business Development with over 20 years of leadership experience on luxury beauty & fashion markets.
Areas of expertise:
- Omnichannel (Retail, Wholesale, E-com)
- Luxury goods
- P&L responsibility with focus on on commercial development, distribution, marketing and operations
- Commercial and marketing strategy including go-to-market and change management
- Brand and campaign management
- Digital marketing (performance, SEO, SEA), social media and clienteling/CRM
- Leading and coaching managers in various locations and cultures to build energised and effective teams
- International (worked and lived in Europe, Asia, America) and TR
Open to relocation
Open to Full time or Part time work
Chief Marketing Officer I Entrepreneurship
VALLAT & REFUGE
Feb 2019 - Now
VALLAT I Luxury Real Estate I Annecy I Dec 2021-Dec 2022 Chief Marketing Officer
- Strategic mission overlooking all marketing activities supporting luxury property portfolio, a network of 12 agencie...
SVP Global & Digital Marketing
Apr 2017 - Dec 2018
Managing Director position - Reporting to the CCO
- Developed and implemented global Brand platform and all consumer-facing & trade marketing activities
- Defined a new global ESPRIT positioning ins...
Vice President Global Business Development & Digital I Beauty
Sep 2013 - Mar 2017
General Manager position - reporting to the SVP Beauty / COO
- Defined and led global growth strategies across e-com, distributors, retailers and retail stores in collaboration with regions and globa...
Managing Director Beauty UK & Ireland
Mar 2009 - Aug 2013
While continuing the Dior role, promoted with a vision to reposition LVMH P&C (Dior/Givenchy/Guerlain/Acqua Di Parma/Pucci/ Fendi/Nude) as major UK player (#3) in close collaboration with each brand G...
General Manager Beauty UK & Ireland
Parfums Christian Dior
Feb 2008 - Feb 2009
Reporting to Europe GM, full P&L responsibility, member of the European Executive Committee
- Developed & implemented Brand turnaround and digitalisation to drive market share growth
- Upgraded to r...
1990 to 1995