I love caring for, listening to and serving people; and doing so with interior design is my first love.
I am a user-centric, intuitive interior designer who focuses on how people behave in, interact with, and connect to their spaces on a visceral level.
I look for meaning in my design work - researching ideas and creative solutions for each designed space to respond to individual needs, in order to function optimally within their home and workspaces.
My thesis on spaces that support children and their families living with ADHD was an amazing opportunity and start to understanding human behavior and quirks; and orchestrating their spaces in function and form to support our ever-evolving lifestyles.
A beautiful balance can be achieved between function and form.
I would love to see the built environment evolve into spaces that function to support and enhance the well-being of users of all abilities.
Architects and designers I deeply admire - Peter Zumthor, Zaha Hadid and Thomas Heatherwick.
I am experienced in all aspects of the design process from concept development to final installations.
Being a lover of research, I look for ideas that bring innovative and ambitious design solutions that can help to reshape our spaces to respond more effectively and intuitively to their users.
Skilled in -
• Design research and development
• Project planning and management
• Expertise in Vectorworks Architect 2D/ 3D design and rendering
• FF&E Residential
• Space planning and interior lighting design
Open to relocation
Open to Full time or Part time work
Marianne Tiegen Interior Design
Sep 2022 - Feb 2023
* Assisting in site surveys, measurements and details of existing conditions; producing drawings of same and assisting in ongoing construction supervision and working with the architect on site.
Feb 2022 - Mar 2022
Stagiaire fin d'études
• APS / APD
• Permis de construire
• Conversion des plans 2D d'une construction résidentielle complète de 3 étages en modèle 3D à l'aide de Vectorworks Architect
Lolade Ajai Interior Design
Feb 2023 - Now
Mon style de prédilection est principalement une palette neutre - des lignes simples et épurées avec une touche de couleur et de texture audacieuses; et des accents métalliques.
J'aime la juxtaposit...
Interior Design Project Management
Paris College of Art
Bachelor of Fine Arts - BFA
2019 to 2022
KLC School of Design
Diploma Interior Design
2013 to 2015
University of Ibadan
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
1998 to 2005