A motivated art professional and art lover, passionate about the art sector and committed to helping the company succeed. An ambitious and fast-learning professional who is searching for a stimulating environment where leveraging both her team-orientated and individual skills to continue her career in the cultural and creative industries. Past and present experiences have helped in developing an efficient worker with a flair for details and planning. In particular, the candidate can show proven experience in private clients management and end-to-end sales in the artistic industry.
Open to relocation
Open to Full time or Part time work
Advisory Board for the Arts - Remote
Jan 2023 - May 2023
- Assist with custom research projects for members
- Co-manage website and articles publication
Private Sales Manager
Feb 2022 - Oct 2022
- Developed the new Private Sales Department in terms of division of labour and definition of KPIs.
-Maintained an overview of the team's tasks and provided coordination of the strategy, helping to c...
Partner Success Assistant and Project Coordinator
Sep 2020 - Feb 2022
- Prepared monthly analysis on the partner galleries' KPI, both internally and externally.
-Managed a number of partners from the onboarding phase to the eventual churn.
-Ran the communication with ...
Travel Agent Assistant
Oro & Argento Viaggi – Bagnolo Mella (IT)
Jan 2019 - Aug 2019
- Managed the front desk to plan, organize and book trips and holidays for private clients, as well as for schools and companies.
-Updated the CRM system while strengthening the relationship with cus...
Commitment towards work
Copenhagen Business School
MSoSC in Management of Creative Business Processes
2019 to 2021
Alma Mater Studiorum, Università di Bologna
Bachelor's degree in Asian Languages, Cultures and Markets
2015 to 2018
Liceo Classico Arnaldo
High School Diploma
High School Diploma in Classic Subjects
2010 to 2015