- Responsible for a portfolio of luxury brands - Selection of all product categories in womenswear. - Negotiation of commercial conditions; business model, distribution rights, exclusivities, discounts etc. - Weekly analysis to maximise sales. - End of season performance reports, Sales forecasts and OTB planning.
- Responsible for Leathergoods in department stores in France and Benelux. - Negotiation of OTB to ensure progression in line with sales objectives. - Preparation and presentation of product selection by account based on sales results, planned budgets and in line with company strategy. - Maximising results (both sell in/sell out) through effective selling strategies and sales analysis on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis. see less
- Responsible for a portfolio of 120 international brands. - Selection of ladies and men’s footwear. - Targeting key brands as well as identifying new and upcoming labels. - Negotiating commercial conditions, exclusivity agreements and distribution rights as well as marketing budgets. - Maximising sales and profitability through weekly sales analysis; acting accordingly with repeats, promotions or product exchange in line with available OTB and contractual obligations. - Analysis of sales, profitability and budget planning as well as strategy implementation for the division in line with company objectives. see less
- Analysis of sales and profitability plus budget planning as well as strategy implementation for the division in line with company objectives. - Implementing collection plans across the 5 brands with focus on target consumer and profitability. - Trend analysis, product sourcing, development and negotiation. - Definition of brand strategy for the launch of SARENZA in AW14; including brand identity, target customer, pricing strategy plus development and sourcing possibilities. - Liaising with marketing, communication and commerce teams to ensure the successful launch of SARENZA across Europe. see less
- Managing all international franchise partners and wholesale division for all brands. - Ensure sales targets are met both nationally and internationally whilst upholding the brand identity. - Collaborate with the design team to develop new lines for specific territories. - Negotiating with suppliers to acheive target margins and critical dates. - Monitoring sales on a weekly basis and advising regarding repeats or promotional activity. - Managing OTB, margin, targets and expansion. - Oversee the critical path for all partners. see less
- Dorothy Perkins & Mackays.
Anna is such a talented buyer and manager. It was a great pleasure to be her manager. She is so enthousiastic, positive, efficient, responsible. She is also a very good manager to her team.
Anna is a fantastic member of the 24S buying team. She played an essential role to the development of the 24S business, handling the major brands of the portfolio. She is a very hard-working person who has attention to detail. She always sets her targets, reaches them and even aims for more! She is also a down to earth person who is easy to work with. I loved working with Anna and can definitely recommend her to any company.
Anna is a very professional person, who is committed to the growth of her company. She knows how to take up challenges and take initiatives.