I am a detail-orientated, creative problem solver, with an operational background in luxury retail. I graduated in 2019 with a BA in Fine Art from Newcastle University with a focus on sculpture.
To be discussed
Open to Full-time work
Wholesale Buying Coordinator
Mar 2022 - Now
- Ownership of product data for Europe and EMEAI Wholesale, and Europe Wholesale ATS
- Managing Pre Market product data and linesheet uploads for both Retail and Outlet channels
- Managing in market P...
Fortnum & Mason
Sep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Ownership of the department delivery schedule, tracking and managing the intake of stock
into the business
- Allocation of stock into Flagship and 3 travel stores in London
- Administrative support ...
Meet in Place - On Demand Meeting Spaces
May 2021 - Aug 2021
- Hands on client facing role, building and maintaining professional relationships and generating repeat business
- Inputting/updating all client and company data into the CRM. Generating tickets for ...
Sales Associate, Luxury Confectionary
Fortnum & Mason
Feb 2020 - May 2021
- Customer facing sales role utilizing excellent interpersonal skills to effectively generate high levels of sales
- Applying a high level of personal organization to complete daily quality checking o...
Dec 2019 - Feb 2020
- Worked on the restoration and repair of delicate high value ‘optical chandelier’ sculpture. Removing, cleaning and replacing the fittings, and rethreading over 1000 individual lenses
- Wrapped and p...
Bachelor of Arts
2015 to 2019
2014 to 2015