Hi, I’m Maryam!
I am an undergrad student at London College of Fashion, studying Fashion Design and Development. My interest lies in Fashion Design that's paired with Social Enterprise and Social Change because of its ability to bring focus to difficult conversations and introduce spaces that encourage growth and individuality.
As for my future, I intend to work as a Fashion Designer and work with a diverse team that share my ethos and fashion aspiration. I’m currently looking for Design and Production Assistant roles that gives me first-hand experience on how the industry is and strengthen my skills as a designer and a creative. Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be discussed
Open to Full time or Part time work
Jul 2023 - Present
-Assisted in garment and product construction for upcoming fashion events.
- Managed the organisation and maintenance of the design studio, including inventory
management and sample organisation.
Art Club Assistant
NUMBI Arts - a global conversation locally
Jul 2023 - Present
-Supported programme leader’s demonstrations to help students learn various creative techniques and explore their imagination.
- Ensured the safety and well-being of the students during club sessions,...
Editor and Host
Oct 2022 - Jun 2023
-Edited and proof-read all written content as part of a student-led fashion show that had over 150 guests in attendance.
- Applied analytical and critical thinking skills to determine event related ne...
Flourish in Diversity
Aug 2022 - Aug 2022
- Demonstrated efficient research skills to generate commercial and sustainable solutions.
- Collaborated with other trainees to develop ideas and strengthen teamwork.
- Presented ideas on implementi...
Nov 2021 - May 2022
- Part of a mentoring program which specialised in connecting marginalised individuals to the Fashion Industry for a period of 6 months.
- Researched, discussed, and promoted opportunities for growth ...
London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London
Bachelor of Arts - BA
2021 to 2025
University for the Creative Arts
2020 to 2021
Greenford High School
2018 to 2020