A Bespoke Tailoring second-year student at London College of Fashion, detail orientated and skilled in design and construction. With a background in art and design and several years of experience in sewing, I am continually expanding my skills to understand the development of pattern cutting and the construction of well-tailored garments. When working with clients, I communicate confidently to understand their desires for alterations in various garments.
To be discussed
Open to Part-time work
Munich Cricket Club
Mar 2023 - Aug 2023
Mar 2022 - Sep 2022
• Continually expanding knowledge of food and beverages providing knowledgeable customer guidance.
• Managed peak café hours effectively.
• Preparing large quantities of drink orders, quickly but wi...
Aug 2018 - Aug 2018
• Scanned and organised office files, converting hard copies to electronic documents.
• Basic office tasks.
Architect and Interior Designer
Jun 2018 - Jul 2018
• Met clients to discuss their requirements and ideas.
• Advised on colour schemes, fabrics, and furniture through mood boards I created.
• Created detailed drawings from the initial sketches and me...
London College of Fashion
2022 to 2025
Foundation Degree in Arts, Art & Design: Fashion and Textiles
2021 to 2022
Level 3 Certificate in Graded Examination in Dance:
2020 to 2020
Art, German, Maths
2019 to 2021