A student at City, University of London majoring in media, communication, and sociology. I worked for a catering company for four months while studying for my foundation year online and volunteered with a nonprofit charity organization. I work effectively under pressure, have exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, and am determined to pursue a career in media production. With my expertise in the full Microsoft Office package, my capacity to continue learning, and my growth and devotion to the media platform, I could provide value to any media team.
To be discussed
Open to Part-time work
Social Media Specialist
Sara Talal Majoub Organization for Catering
Jan 2021 - May 2021
● Increased social media impressions, followers, engagement, and reach by creating innovative content such as Instagram reels, posts, and videos.
● Ensured growth was maintained by reviewing and docum...
Live to Give
Apr 2021 - May 2021
● Guided and assisted team members in organizing volunteers to provide meals to a significant number of households in diverse areas in a short period of time.
Batterjee Medical College
Jan 2019 - Mar 2019
● Attended as an apprentice while also assisting doctors, professors, and other faculty members in maintaining exquisite hygiene and exceptional safety standards across laboratory facilities
Dar Jana International School
Jan 2018 - May 2018
● Assisted administrators, teachers, and supervisors with co-curriculum activities, test corrections, etc.
Able to operate under pressure