Having a dual background in business (Neoma) and fashion (IFM Paris), I am keen to support transversality in business by breaking down the boundaries of management and creation.
With the brands:
- I define analysis and decision support tools for companies.
- I deliver a strategic analysis of data and establish recommendations as well as action plans.
- I analyze commercial results and implement monitoring and forecasting tools.
- I support your company to structure your collections in order to optimize your costs, increase your turnover and guarantee your profitability.
Having international experience and in different types of markets (luxury, high-end, entry-level), I bring a new perspective on your business model, offering tailor-made support.
To be discussed
Open to Full time or Part time work
District Manager Est France
Oct 2019 - Feb 2023
Management of a direct team of 35 mobile merchandiser - Execute a scalable workforce recruitment/succession plan for territory’s mobile-merchandiser position, ensuring a fully-staffed and dedicated ...
Sep 2015 - Sep 2017
- Maintain and develop relationships with local partners
- Expertise and knowledge of the brand to maximize turnover among partners
- Lead commercial negotiations
- Organize & manage showrooms
Europe Retail Buyer
Jan 2015 - Jan 2017
In charge of buying for Retail Europe (6 stores in London and Paris)
Work closely with planning team in NYC to manage budgets and merchandise flow.
Construction of budget per store cate...
Sep 2012 - Sep 2015
Definition of the collection plan and follow-up of the production in association with the studio according to market needs (retail and wholesale). Definition of prices per market.
Business Analyst - NY
Sep 2012 - Sep 2015
In charge of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the collections (weekly report and end of collection analysis) on the US market (retail and wholesale). Creation of different follow-up inst...
District Sales Management
Business Systems Analysis
Retail Category Management
Michigan State University
2009 to 2009
IFM Institut Francais de la Mode
Master in Fashion Business
2008 to 2009
Rouen Business School
2005 to 2009