Experienced communications professional with over 5 years of expertise as content creator, community manager, social media strategist and team manager. Possess a comprehensive understanding of workflows in both agency and in-house environments. Worked with biggest clients of BBDO group. Demonstrated ability to make a significant impact on business outcomes, having increased BMW’s overall ERR by 10% and followers number by 30% in one year and ensured 20 cars preorders through social media during presentation event. Worked with MINI, BMW Motorrad, Total Energies, Motorsport Network. Currently managing social media campaigns for the US and EU markets. Obsessed with Car Industry. Keen on Mobility, IT, Fashion industries.
Open to relocation
Open to Full-time work
Brand Social Media Expert
Nov 2022 - Present
• Implemented and drove consumer-facing social strategies for multiple B2C e-commerce brands on US, Canadian and European markets.
• Ensured more than 5,000 warm clicks with less than $0,4 CPC by cont...
Brand Social Media Specialist
Jul 2021 - Apr 2022
• Oversaw and implemented social media strategy to drive engagement and loyalty level growth across social media channels.
• Coordinated day-by-day operations related to all phases of social media ini...
Social Media Manager
Dec 2019 - Jul 2021
• Developed and executed social media strategy for key agency’s account - BMW Group - in order to reach relevant audiences and to unite an syncronize all communication streams.
• Speeded up dealership...
Social Media Content Creator
Jun 2019 - Nov 2019
• Ensured website traffic increase by 30% by developing dedicated Social Media strategies for both motorsport.com and motor1.com.
• Increased overall monthly reach number by 75% on motor1.com and by 6...
Jun 2017 - May 2019
As content creator for Total Energies I was responsible for:
- Social Media Guidelines development (including TOV and Branding)
- Social Media content planning and production (both copywriting and im...
Social Media Evangelist
Strategic Brand Consulting
Creative Content Creation
Higher School of Economics
2015 to 2019