A driven eCommerce and Digital MarketingManager specialising in Luxury Fashion and Beauty, with high interest in Technology and Sustainability. Highly motivated self-starter, flexible team player, capable of looking beyond the role to achieve deadlines and exceed targets. Commercially astute, customer focused, possessing the drive to succeed in the role.
To be discussed
Open to Full-time work
eCommerce Account Manager
Nov 2022 - Present
• Responsible for the operation, management, output and development of Gravytrain’s eCommerce division
• Spearheaded all development, design, UX and CRO services directly with 4 reports; overseeing re...
Mar 2022 - Oct 2022
• Developed and managed the global Digital Marketing strategy in line with wider Brand Strategy
• Directly managed rebranding and site redesign with 3rd party agency, with strong input in UX and UI, r...
Oct 2021 - Mar 2022
• Full end-to-end management of one global, and three regional websites
• Lead the implementation and strategy of Digital Marketing activities through web, email, PPC, Paid Social and Affiliates to su...
Senior E-Commerce Executive
May 2021 - Oct 2021
• Successfully drove eCommerce site developments and enhancements across UK and wider Region, coordinating with Global Team in Paris
• Owner of regional sampling activations and strategy, working clos...
Crabtree & Evelyn
Apr 2020 - May 2021
• Responsible for site and third-party content management across all channels on Shopify
• Strategic site merchandising, focused on driving sales to meet business KPIs
• Ownership of Customer Journey ...
Luxury & Fashion Industry
London College of Fashion
BA (Hons)Fashion Management2:1
2013 to 2016