Juliette’s experience is truly international, having worked in Seoul, New York, Stockholm, Copenhagen, and now Paris.
She is extremely social media savvy and brings a passion to her role that ensures she is always on top of the newest trends and innovations.
Juliette is as comfortable working with top-tier influencers on global campaigns as she is creating content and planning SoMe strategies.
Open to relocation
Open to Full-time work
Social Media Manager
Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët
Nov 2022 - Now
- Developed and implemented social media strategies that increased Martell's social media following by 16%
- Curated and segmented editorial content to increase engagement and social media presence.
May 2022 - Oct 2022
- Successfully cultivated relationships with clients that led to the renewal of 5 contracts
- Created and executed a successful marketing campaign that increased brand awareness by 10%
Head of Social Media
Jun 2021 - Apr 2022
- Increased social media presence by 30% through creative content strategy and execution.
- Led social media team to hit all KPIs, including 20% growth in followers and 15% growth in engagement.
Influencer & PR Manager
StickerApp Sweden AB
Jan 2020 - May 2021
- Created and executed a successful influencer marketing strategy, resulting in 40% growth in social media followers.
- Increased brand awareness for StickerApp’s brand CaseApp by 25% through influenc...
Feb 2019 - Aug 2019
- Crafted engaging content that resonated with the Betao community and increased brand awareness by 15%.
- Increased community engagement by 30% through the use of innovative social media campaigns.
Social Media Content Creation
Social Media Management
Social Media Analysis
Social Media Strategy
2014 to 2015
2013 to 2014
EMBA Business School
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2012 to 2017