Ready-to-wear and special projects collection development, merchandising and sales - Track trends, develop market forecasts and analyze performance of each product to create a cohesive and strategic collection plan for the brand – supporting the 40% growth in revenue for 2022. - Work with the Artistic Director, Atelier Manager and suppliers to launch new designs and sales channels, resulting in 30% increase in sales for the brand. Provide stylistic and technical solutions in collaboration with the studio and ateliers. - Project manage all website/online channel development – 50% increase in online trffic; 30% increase in online sales YoY - Establish and oversee collection retro-planning processes; responsible for all developments and sourcing of new materials for the collection. - Define and manage budgets and pricing strategy for the brand and; 14% increase in profit margins YoY - Coordinate castings, showrooms, shows and photo shoots and collaborate in campaigns art direction resulting in expanding the wholesales network by 3 stores in the first year Voir moins
- Work with the Artistic Directors to develop and launch more than 30 new designs with manufacturers and suppliers, contributing to the brand’s 30% growth in revenue for 2021 . - Develop collection plans based on pricing targets, seasonal needs, historical sales data analysis and collection budget. Resulting in a 40% increase in product offerings within the first year. - Responsible for sourcing fabrics, manufacturers and suppliers. - Ensure all prototype and SMS deadlines are met and finished products meet price targets. - Develop and present collection briefs to commercial teams and buyers, which contributed to the expansion of the retail store network to over 45 physical locations by 2021. Voir moins
- Analyze fashion market trends and develop monthly “customer insights” package for the company’s executives, looking at potential buying opportunities and forward-looking trends - Analyze monthly sales, and develop sales forecasts for future collections, fulfilment needs and reorders - Attend tradeshows and other presentations; manage buying for both online and retail - Build competitive analyses for the brand and determine potential partnership opportunities - Assist in building the Company’s strategic plan with the CEO, and develop quarterly recommendations on how to expand online activity and other sales channels - Assist the Company’s creative director in styling for photoshoots, press launches and other events - Manage inventory and stock for both online and retail store in New York, as well as all public relations efforts to support the Company’s 40% sales growth in the last twelve months Voir moins
- Creation of selling tools for the showroom - Showroom coordination: Develop and present the collection briefs, prototypes follow-up - Sales analysis, showroom end reporting (quantitative and qualitative analysis) - Work with retail & wholesale buying teams - Analysis: Assess sell-in and sell-out product performance, competition (product segmentation, pricing and collection structure) - Participate in the development of seasonal collection plans - Pricing
- Au sein de la Direction Artistique : pilotage et élaboration des looks des shootings. - Marketing : Merchandising de la boutique et de la vitrine web - Digital : développement des médias sociaux (Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr), création de newsletters - Achats : rendez-vous de collection en showrooms et salons : Rachel Comey, Ganni, Karen Walker ...
- In charge of he Brands McQ Alexander McQueen and Versace - Contributed to RTW and accessories line development within a selective distribution network - Visited French network of clients and showcased collections to potential new customers, resulting in opening ten new points of sales for the French market - Supported the brands’ action plans implementation and performance evaluation, including budgets, sales, restocking and exchange - Ensured merchandising and presented the collections to wholesale customers Voir moins