Amandine will be available from 8th December
Paris based fashion designer with almost a decade of experience in the fashion industry -- with aims to create cutting-edge, commercially successful, and environmentally friendly products. I am a highly skilled designer with a strong technical expertise in garment making, and a substantial amount of experience in entrepreneurship, team leadership and guiding strategic vision. I have a passion for innovation, craftsmanship and sustainability, and I am fully adept at driving an entire design process from concept to production.
Open to relocation
Open to Full time or Part time work
Design Director Menswear & Womenswear
Sep 2018 - Nov 2022
Cross-categories products : woven, denim, cut-and-sew jersey
- Design, art direction and brand strategy.
- Lead the creative development of the new collections by implementing its strategic vision and...
Associate Designer Menswear & Womenswear
Mar 2017 - Sep 2018
- S/S ’18: Supported the creative directors in design development i.e. moodboards, design researches, drawing, drapping, 3D muslins, technical drawings.
- Team manager for design interns and pattern m...
Assistant Designer Menswear & Womenswear
Nov 2016 - Mar 2017
- F/W ’17: Supported the creative directors in design development i.e. moodboards, design research, 3D muslins, draping, technical drawings, and pattern making.
- First show at Paris Menswear Fashion ...
Assistant designer Kidswear
Tape à l'oeil
Jan 2016 - Jul 2016
- Coordinated with the senior designer.
- Facilitated product developement, and devised moodboards, garment drawings, technical sheets, and selected its color theory .
- Liason for production follow-u...
Assistant designer womenswear
Oct 2015 - Jan 2016
Ecole de la Mode et du Textile Sévigné
Bachelor of Arts
High School Diploma