Stephanie is available for work
15 years of experience partnering with executive teams to drive growth by implementing innovative concepts and creative strategies that align with the brand's core values.
With my ability to successfully lead teams through profitable design seasons, from concept to production, I look forward to contributing my skillset within the European market.
To be discussed
Open to Full time or Part time work
Jan 2020 - Present
Independently partnering with executive teams to successfully drive growth by:
• Implementing innovative and creative concepts that align with the brand's core values
• Mobilizing advanced strategic...
FREELANCE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT/PRODUCTION MANAGER
Jan 2021 - Jan 2023
• Provided innovative products to counterparts that maintained the profitability of the category through the review of sales data, material costs, freight calculation, and consumer feedback
DESIGN DIRECTOR - Outerwear
Jan 2018 - Jan 2020
• Developed innovative fabric, color and trend presentations
• Interpreted seasonal concepts into brand-appropriate designs through hand and illustrator sketches
• Merchandised and lead all presenta...
HEAD OF DESIGN - LARK & RO READY TO WEAR
AMAZON PRIVATE LABEL
Jan 2016 - Jan 2018
• Researched current trends to develop a collection that is in line with both current market and brand identity
• Partnered with the client to identify season over season best sellers and needs for b...
FREELANCE SENIOR DESIGNER
Jan 2012 - Jan 2016
Karl Lagerfeld - Women's Outerwear 2015-2016
Andrew Marc - Women's Ready to Wear Cut and Sew Knits/Woven's 2014-2016
Cole Haan - Mens/Womens Outerwear 2012 - 2014
Savannah College of Art and Design
Bachelor of Arts