23 years Apparel Leadership Apparel Production Management with Sustainable and Innovation Business Strategies with Lean & Six Sigma Implementations in Amazon, JCPenney, Tesco, H&M, Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, PUMA, Tom Tailor, Carhartt, Global Sourcing, Product Development, Sales and Marketing, National Textile University awards holder. An organizational & operational leader. Project management setting up complete Garment Project. Sourcing and Marketing Strategies over 45 million Garments per year covering thousands of SSCs. (USA, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Japan, APAC, Southeast Asia). Positive & high impact track record of creating and training eCommerce, Digital and Direct Marketing & Sourcing, Costing Strategy, Product Development, Demand Planning, Production Management, Supply Chain, HR, Finance. Responsible for P&L, KPIs adherence, keenly focus on Innovations and Sustainability, (Clo-3D, Digital Libraries, Apps, Datatex, Industry 5.0, Compliances) Digitalization and People management by pursuing an ethical and sustainable business practices.
Adidas, Nike, Fruit of the Looms, Under Armour, Gymshark, Target, JCPenney, Inditex, Tom Tailor, CK, Hanes Brands Inc, Fruit of the Looms, Tommy Hilfiger, Russell, Macy's, Levi's & Polo Ralph Lauren.
- Leading and implementing Sustainable Manufacturing operations, Product Development, Demand Planning, Production, HR, Finance and Material Strategy. Ensuring quality parameters are met through successful routing process and flow out of the building.
- Executing sustainable practices across cross functional and internal teams, global vendors across the region and to ensure adherence of seasonal calendars of Product development time lines and choosing the best performing vendors through evaluation process and visits.
- Developing & leading new sustainable sourcing & deigns through PD & R&D departments and providing them the education with product new trends.
- Ensuring cross-functional plans are coordinated to achieve sustainability strategy, seasonal performance is supervised.
- Drive the accurate density balance and development and production demand management by working with internal and external partners.
- Build strategic capacity planning using planning tools, inbound flow, and density management on a weekly, monthly, and yearly timeline to focus 5 years visions.
- Drive Continuous Process Improvement.
Open to relocation
Open to Full-time work
Head of Apparel, Global Sourcing & Marketing (Production Management and Demand Planning)
Apr 2017 - Now
• Worked in USA with JCPenney at site in Dallas & Los Angeles in the areas of Product Development and launching JCP women Intimates’ brands Ambrielle & Liz Claiborne executed $650 dollars of business ...
VP Apparel Sourcing and Product Development
ARP Apparel Sourcing and Trading Germany
Feb 2016 - Mar 2017
• Working and exploring global knitwear vendors according to their capabilities and sustainability approach towards brand excellence meeting crucial deadlines, product development journey providing th...
Senior Manager Apparel, Sourcing, Product Development and Fabric Management
Masood Textile Mills Limited
Oct 1999 - Jan 2016
An effective Functional Unit Head to lead Global team and to manage & achieve targeted plans set by the company in Manufacturing, Sourcing, Product Marketing Capacity allocations, demand planning and ...
Technical Product Development
Enterprise Product Development
Technology Product Development
Apparel Fabric and Raw Materials Sourcing and Development
Highly technical in Apparel Product Costing and Development
Lahore University of Management Sciences
Leading and Cultivating a culture of Innovation in an Apparel Organization
National Textile University
Multiple Honorary Shields on Apparel Sourcing, Product Development, Planning & Production Management
University of the Punjab
Master of Public Administration Specialization -
1995 to 1997
Bahauddin Zakariya University
Bachelor of Social Sciences
1992 to 1994