I thrive in fast-paced environments and have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets while delivering an exceptional shopping experience to customers. What sets me apart is my ability to build genuine connections with customers, understanding their unique needs and providing personalized recommendations. I have a strong attention to detail and a natural flair for visual merchandising, ensuring that the store always looks impeccable and inviting.
I would describe myself as customer-focused, continuously navigating high-stress situations calmly and
effectively. Utilizing exceptional rapport-building skills to develop strong relationships with customers,
continuously exceeding demands and driving repeat business. I'm currently looking for internship or
apprenticeship based opportunities as I love to learn as well as work.
Luxury Sales Associate
Nov 2022 - Now
• Greet customers with a friendly and professional attitude and ask them what type of look or service
they are interested in during their visit.
• Recommend products to individuals based on skin typ...
Aug 2022 - Dec 2022
• Creates a welcoming environment and provides excellent customer service including learning about
• Keeping stock, clean and presentable at all times.
• Maintaining shop floor standards a...
Going to various different designer brands such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton and counterless others to source
items for clients.
Jul 2020 - Nov 2021
• Washed utensils and dishes and made sure they were stored appropriately increasing overall levels
• Cleaned the kitchen, surrounding areas and equipment to ensure kitchen cleanliness a...
Level 3 Foundation Diploma
2023 to 2024
Fashion Retail College
Level 3 Fashion Retail & Business
2022 to 2023
SAINT JOHN BOSCO COLLEGE
8 GCSEs ranging from grades 5-8 in English, Mathematics, Business, Religious Education, Combined Science, French and etc
2017 to 2022