Swann is available for work
Graduated from UAL, I am currently looking to join a Footwear & Accessory Design team as a graduate footwear designer in Women's, Men or children's luxury.
I have a love of traditional craftsmanship, fashion heritage, and innovative techniques and I possess a strong commercial and consumer awareness. I have the ability to tailor ideas across a range of market levels with the right skills and knowledge of the footwear industry. I am passionate about attention to detail which is evident in my final Graduate collection.
On a personal note I love to push the boundaries of traditional shoemaking in a new, contemporary direction, using a diverse range of classic and modern techniques - from embroidery all the way to 3D printing.
- Showcase of my graduate collection at the London Fashion Week 22
- Cordwainer's Awards Commendation winner 22
- Cordwainers Jimmy Choo Dato Awards finalist 22
- Finalist at the "Salvatore Ferragamo young talents for Sustainable thinking 2019".
- Finalist at the Inditex project 2020
- Finalist at the Drapers Footwear student Awards 2021 and 2022.
-Publication of my design in the Sindroms magazine, Pink edition.
Open to relocation
Open to Full-time work
Graduate Footwear Design intern
Jan 2023 - Present
- Developing and producing mock ups.
- Work on technical files
- Design and material research
- Preparing design boards for meetings
Footwear Design assistant
Harriet Wilde Ltd
Aug 2022 - Jan 2023
• Submit concepts and models for new collections (drawings/models)
• Creating design flats and renderings using Adobe Illustrator
• Monitor collections, liaise with product development and tracking s...
Freelance Graphic Designer
May 2022 - Jul 2022
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop ...
Sale assistants at Harrods- Elite Associates (Luxury: Womenswear & Women's Shoes)
Jun 2021 - Jul 2021
- Acted as a Brand Ambassador responsible for in-store customer service for ALAÏA Paris.
- Achieved weekly sales target of 8-10 sales for every month.
Trainee assitant milliner
Edwina Ibbotson Millinery
Aug 2020 - Sep 2020
- Assisting the head milliner with different tasks (design, supplier research etc.)
- Hat making (Hat blocking, hand sewing, production development, etc.)
CAD, Excel, Zedonk & Rino
Product design & Development
University of the Arts London
BA (Hons) Cordwainers footwear: product design and innovation
2018 to 2022
Academy of Art University
2017 to 2018
Kent State University
English second language diploma
2016 to 2017
Saint Francois Xavier, vannes
General Baccalaureate majoring in Biology with Honour
2013 to 2016