José is open to new work opportunities
Opening machines to understand how they work, is what got me hooked in fashion. The evolution of pattern making, the selection of components and materials, testing, cut and stitching. Attention to the smallest detail to achieve the best possible results. Data reports, quality assessment and data analysis to improve every step.
Open to relocation
Open to Full-time work
Senior Sourcing Manager
CALVIN KLEIN & TOMMY HILFIGER
Apr 2022 - Present
• Strategy development with sustainability and circularity focus.
• Develop analytic dashboards and reports (Excel, Tableau, Google studio, PowerBI) for quick action to optimize key
Aug 2018 - Mar 2022
• Restructured SOPs leading to a reduction in unknown defects and a recovery of €50M through BCD item
• Train multiple stakeholders and reduced fail FRI at the source and inbound by...
Jun 2017 - Jul 2018
• AUC reduction in 5% by support designs with materials selection and simplify patterns for manufacturing process.
• Packaging improvement, leading to a 39% reduction in quality issues on arrival and...
Quality Assurance and Control
Aug 2014 - Jun 2017
• Streamlined manufacturing processes for footwear, handbags, hats, and scarfs, providing technical support for
over 800SKUs annually to ensure quality standards.
• Developed CAPAs, conducted factory...
Footwear Design/Pattern maker
Apr 2011 - Aug 2014
• Sketched and designed using 2D/3D CAD/CAM.
• Followed up from development into production, leading to a 40% reduction in quality issues.
Quality Control Management