A dynamic, professional and results focused Head of Product development, spanning a decade of successful track record specializing in womenswear and experience in menswear product development across RTW and couture brands. Developing from initial concept to pre-production stage, whilst managing the entire product lifecycle.
I am a consumer focused team player, with excellent communication skills who seeks to build supportive, inclusive working relationships for myself and my team. I can build strong relationships, with stakeholders and teams across all levels of an organisation and I am best known for my resilience and 'can do' attitude, great attention to detail and a strong drive to deliver.
As a process improvement evangelist, I continue to drive operational efficiencies across my line of business, evidenced by my innate ability to break down barriers, remove blockers and identify new and improved ways of working throughout the development lifecycle and wider production space.
A fashion enthusiast with a deep understanding on the importance of sustainability in the world of fashion.
Selected Key Achievements:
* Implemented a cost management reporting solution for Rebbeca Taylor's Product Development Department, highlighting seasonal spending allocations across domestic and offshore suppliers, providing key insight and analytics for better decision making and future spending controls.
* Improved overall process and communication across Embellishment and Design teams at Rebecca Taylor which saw an 80% increase on embellishments completed on time with lower leakage costs.
* Introduced new SOP's for early development testing for fabric shrinkage, testing for interlinings and colorfastness.
* Developed approxtimatly fourty-five collections across Rebecca Taylor, Marchesa, Helmut Lang and Mira Mikati to date.
* Responsible for identifying and implementing a new team structure and roles across the atelier, driving creative freedom and demand management at Mira Mikati.
* Ensured price consistency across all collections resulting in continuous profit margin growth at Mira Mikati.
To be discussed
Open to Full time or Part time work
Head of Operations
Dec 2021 - Present
● Manage the day-to-day operations of the business across all areas such as Product Development, Production, VIP & Celebrity Clients, Atelier, PR, Sales, Events, E-commerce, Headquarters, Lifestyle & ...
Co-Founder & Head of Product Development (Volunteering)
Sew4good Greenwich (Volunteer Group)
Apr 2020 - Feb 2021
Sew4Good Greenwich is a volunteer led initiative underpinned by a team of 40 passionate volunteers who combine their skill, experience and passion for volunteering entrepreneurship amidst the current ...
Head of Product Development and Collections
Mira Mikati Full-Time
May 2019 - Jun 2021
● Spearheaded product development and collection management across four core collections. Managing a team of two full-time designers, and multiple freelancers to achieve on time delivery.
● Creation ...
Product Development Manager
Feb 2017 - Nov 2017
● Played a key role, collaborating within the seasonal development for woven, tailoring and cut & sew categories from initial conception through to delivery for women’s and men’s wear, this encompasse...
May 2016 - Aug 2016
● Played a key role developing and implementing strategies to ensure optimum productivity of the atelier, effectively managing resources to ensure smooth operations of couture, note, bridal and specia...
London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London
2017 to 2017
Wood Tobe Coburn
2009 to 2010
Indiana University Bloomington
2006 to 2007