I am an Economics undergraduate at SOAS University. After gaining initial work experience, it became clear that this was the best method to guide my career choices. Now, my journey begins as I aim towards various industries with the intention of securing as much experience as possible. I plan to use the time I have now to establish where my future career lies.
Jul 2023 - Oct 2023
NHS Apollo Testing – Contractor
• Ensured that the new NHS was seamlessly integrated into several NHS hospitals.
• Operated in small teams which were sent to diferent areas of the hospital. Conducte...
Feb 2023 - Jul 2023
I Worked as a brand representative for Electrolux at the John Lewis Brent Cross store
• Consistently achieved team personal KPI's
• Communicated efectively with the Stellar Global and John Lewis tea...
Sunglass Hut – Selfridges
Nov 2022 - Feb 2023
• Operated in a commission based role, which rewarded me for my extra work
• Adapted to the new environment and performed at the highest level within the store
• Built good relations with my manager...
Jun 2022 - Oct 2022
Over the summer I worked at Gucci in Bicester Village, I worked in the back of house operations department as a runner.
• Communicated with my colleagues to get to speed and understand them.
John Lewis & Partners
Sep 2018 - Sep 2022
I Worked as a selling assistant in the Large Electrical department, which required good knowledge about the appliances and brands.
• Operated within a small team, and consistently delivered outstandi...
No store approval proof document
School of Oriental & African Studies
Bachelor of Science
2020 to 2024