A Fashion Management Graduate from the University of Arts London. I've taken on a sales associate role at Selfridges in the first ever Jacquemus Boutique, looking to learn and grow my experience in the fashion industry. My mentors describe me as an upbeat and enthusiastic person who adapts fast to new work environments, I am organised, and I go after my goals. I try to be disciplined and self-motivated and I use this to achieve my goals. An example of this is starting a sustainable and ethically run online jewelry brand in 2020 called Morri Jewelry.
Through my experiences I understand how to conduct myself professionally. I am a well rounded team player with excellent customer service and problem solving skills. I thrive in interactive leadership roles serving an artistic and sustainable purpose. I have a lot to contribute but I still have room to learn and grow.
Jacquemus Sales Associate
Oct 2022 - Jan 2023
- Aim to provide a personalized customer experience tailored to each client
- Team player, confident in my customer service skills
- Starting team member of the first ever Jacquemus Boutique in the wo...
Contemporary Accessories Retail Associate
Mar 2022 - Sep 2022
- Passionate about providing customers with a premium shopping journey
- Swiftly learnt the associate role responsibilities and the multiple product lines including Ganni, Vivienne Westwood, Coach, Mi...
Olympia Sports Camp
Oct 2021 - Sep 2022
- Supervisor to camp staff
- Organise and run staff meetings, training workshops and professional development
- Solves camp issues involving staff or campers
- Provide mental health support and advic...
Aug 2020 - Present
- Saw the need for a sustainable, ethically sourced, & customizable sterling silver brand and took the opportunity to build Morri around these principles
- Created a Shopify website, Social Media Camp...
Small Business Owner
Morrison Student Painting Group
Jun 2020 - Sep 2021
- Residential Painting and Finishing
- Led a team of students on a range of projects
- Developed effective working relationships with clients and peers
- Utilised communication skills to manage staff
University of the Arts London
2020 to 2023