Olya is available for work
I’m a stylist and client relationship manager with experience leading successful management of wide pool of clients and styling for media productions. Adept at using communications techniques to increase brand awareness among clients, I encourage market growth and return on investment. I sustain a high-returning client rate and build an engaged and loyal customer base. Most of my work is with (U)HNWIs private clients, international brands, and e-com platforms. I have proven high quality implementation of business strategises that help me meet targets and drive sales and customer growth.
Key Strengths: Client Facing, Relationship Management, Innovation in Content
Open to relocation
Open to Full time or Part time work
Sep 2020 - Present
- Responsible for weekly newsletter content editing and visual merchandising
- Styling assistance on photoshoots and preparation (call-ins, liaising with PRs, mood boards)
- Assisting with the release...
Stylist and Client Relationship Manager
Mar 2019 - Present
Provide styling, shopping and consultancy services for a wide range of private clients.
Style and produce photoshoots, including model castings, liaising with PR, model agencies and scouting locations...
Anna Mason London
Sep 2019 - Dec 2019
- Assistance on the brand's fashion shows like London Fashion Week 2019
- Sample and Stock Management
- Event and client meeting organisation
- Experience working backstage as a styling assistant
Showroom Manager and Stylist
Anna Mason London
Jun 2019 - Aug 2019
- Sample management in the showroom
- Client style consulting
- Event organisation- fashion networking and workshop promotion Showroom organisation and stock management
- Experience running the showro...
Communications and Development Business Senior Associate for the UK, Ireland and Russia
Dec 2018 - Jun 2019
- Business development coverage in the UK, Irish and Russian markets.
- Development of relationships with existing, new, and potential WeWork members.
- Working closely with strategic growth departmen...
Fashion & Apparel
Styling and Art Direction
2019 to 2019
City University of London
International Communications and Development
2016 to 2017
University of Foreign Languages
2007 to 2012