An experienced luxury and beauty marketing strategist, I bring over seven years of rich and diverse experience from leading organizations like Havas, L'Oréal, Unilever, Darton, Philip Morris, and entrepreneurial venture. My portfolio boasts of successful global and regional products and campaigns that blend creativity and data-driven decision making, resulting in significant business growth and brand recognition. I pride myself on my ability to lead dynamic teams, forge effective strategies, and drive digital innovation, making me a uniquely equipped leader in the fast-paced, constantly evolving luxury and beauty industry.
Open to relocation
Open to Full-time work
Portfolio Supervisor (Lead)
Philip Morris International
Aug 2022 - Apr 2023
• Focused on brands such as iQos, Veev, and Veeba, steering clear of tobacco.
• Managed go-to-market excellence and brand development initiatives.
• Built a local product development hub, accelerati...
May 2021 - Aug 2022
• Managed Dove, Dove Masterbrand, Love Beauty, Shea Moisture & Lifebuoy.
• Recruited, coached and trained team.
• Implemented a full portfolio revamp for Dove products.
• Led internal workshops and...
National Account Manager
Mar 2020 - May 2021
• Leveraged a €30M budget.
• Managed a portfolio of 5 high-profile clients with a €250M sell-out value.
Global Group Manager
Jan 2019 - Mar 2020
• Led marketing mix creation efforts and managed division growth.
• Formed a team of 6 managers to deliver 4 brands based on Asia data trends.
> Exceeded ROI targets by +50% by launching and selling...
Global Marketing Assistant
Jun 2018 - Dec 2018
Global Brand Development
Brand Development Strategy
Master of Science
Luxury Marketing & Management
2016 to 2018
Marketing & Business
2012 to 2016