• Accomplished Head of Merchandising with a broad background in managing the trading and merchandising functions and supporting buying and design. • Extensive experience in the development, management and trading of products through supplier engagements, competitive/market analysis, pricing, trend awareness and project management. • Global multi-channel knowledge of womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, homewear and third-party brands. • Proven success in driving revenue, cultivating and developing new business and obtaining optimal levels of profitability in highly competitive market segments. • Form strong working relationships with clients at all levels, facilitating development of mutually beneficial business partnerships through exemplary partnership development. • Strong operating systems knowledge with the ability to empower myself and others with best practices.
Open to relocation
Open to Full-time work
UP FASHION RETAIL BUSINESS
Jun 2023 - Oct 2023
Working with a new fashion retail start up, taking charge of the Merchandising planning function. The lead person involved in the on-boarding of a 3rd party operating system and digital platform.
Head of Merchandising
M&CO TRADING – M&CO
Oct 2021 - May 2023
Merchandise Manager (October 2019 – October 2021) Oversaw the Merchandising functions of Childrenswear, Menswear, Homewear and the M&Co sister brands (Khost, Sonder Studio and Spirit) as well as spear...
Feb 2017 - Oct 2019
Looked after three departments, Plus, Petite and Womens Outerwear. Key Achievements
• Grew sales and profit across all my departments by 29% in the first two years.
• Petite increased revenue by 50%...
Jan 2013 - Jan 2016
Merchandiser across various departments within Womneswear. Key Achievements
• Led Knitwear to an annual revenue over £20m, previous best of £18m
• Implemented a change in supply base for Denim, brin...
Junior Merchandiser for Knitwear.
London Kings College
Bachelor of Science