Merchandising & Buying expert : handle the brand distribution and image through consistent assortments, answering the right product mix/price positionning while increasing commonality and collection's productivity, following a global omnichannel strategy taking into account local needs.
To be discussed
Open to Full-time work
Apr 2022 - Sep 2022
Reporting to the EMEA Direction ➔ Responsible for Men and Women RTW product strategy.
- Product offer and buying strategy definition for the region, and according to market specificities.
- OTB and co...
Jan 2021 - Apr 2022
Reporting to the EMEA Direction ➔ In charge of implementing the international merchandising strategy on the EMEA zone (Retail & Wholesale).
- Build a product offer that meets product mix and price pos...
Retail Merchandiser & Buyer
Nov 2014 - Dec 2020
Reporting to the Distribution department ==> Responsible for Merchandising strategy, Assortments and Buying for Europe (Wholesale, Retail, Digital).
- Handover between Product teams and Local Markets:...
Leather Goods and Accessories Buyer
Sep 2012 - Nov 2014
Attached to the Women Fashion RTW and Accessories department ==> In charge of Merchandising & Buying for about a thirty brands portfolio and 2 « Creative Laboratories ».
- Responsible for the offer, f...
Jul 2011 - Dec 2011
- Handover between the retail network and the area managers: coordination, KPI’s follow-up and reporting.
- Network hosting: store’s opening (including the launch of Banana Republic in France), market...
Buying & Merchandising
Mod'Art International Paris
Fashion & Luxury Marketing Management
2009 to 2013