Charlotte is available for work
Merchandising & Buying expert : handle the brand distribution and image through consistent assortments, answering the right product mix/price positionning while increasing commonality and collection's productivity, following a global omnichannel strategy taking into account local needs.
To be discussed
Open to Full-time work
Apr 2022 - Sep 2022
Reporting to the EMEA Direction ➔ Responsible for Men and Women RTW product strategy.
- Product offer and buying strategy definition for the region, and according to market specificities.
- OTB and co...
Jan 2021 - Apr 2022
Reporting to the EMEA Direction ➔ In charge of implementing the international merchandising strategy on the EMEA zone (Retail & Wholesale).
- Build a product offer that meets product mix and price pos...
Retail Merchandiser & Buyer
Nov 2014 - Dec 2020
Reporting to the Distribution department ==> Responsible for Merchandising strategy, Assortments and Buying for Europe (Wholesale, Retail, Digital).
- Handover between Product teams and Local Markets:...
Leather Goods and Accessories Buyer
Sep 2012 - Nov 2014
Attached to the Women Fashion RTW and Accessories department ==> In charge of Merchandising & Buying for about a thirty brands portfolio and 2 « Creative Laboratories ».
- Responsible for the offer, f...
Jul 2011 - Dec 2011
- Handover between the retail network and the area managers: coordination, KPI’s follow-up and reporting.
- Network hosting: store’s opening (including the launch of Banana Republic in France), market...
Buying & Merchandising
Mod'Art International Paris
Fashion & Luxury Marketing Management
2009 to 2013
* All talent characters appearing on our marketing website are fictitious to protect the privacy of our community. Whilst representative of the talent on Dweet, any likeness to real persons is purely coincidental.
© 2023 Dweet LTD. All rights reserved.