As a recent marketing graduate from King's College London, I am equipped with a solid foundation in marketing strategies and consumer behavior. With prior experience in luxury marketing at Luxottica and social media marketing with Ogilvy, I have honed my skills in crafting compelling campaigns and engaging with discerning audiences. My passion lies in the luxury marketing, fashion, and beauty industry, where I aspire to create innovative and captivating brand experiences. I am excited to bring my knowledge, creativity, and enthusiasm to contribute to the success of esteemed brands and make a mark in the ever-evolving world of marketing.
To be discussed
Open to Full-time work
Deputy Social Media Manager
Dec 2021 - Mar 2022
• Discussed engagement strategies with the CEO to boost consumer engagement by 50% in first quarter
• Led 3 social media campaigns on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
• Supervised all social media ac...
Aug 2021 - Dec 2021
• Collected and analysed consumer insight (especially millennials) on 4 media channels to complete media planning process; recommended approaches for using certain media to attract customers, increasi...
Jun 2021 - Jul 2021
• Derived, presented and executed a Competition Scan Presentation for Eicher: In-depth Research on all Print, TVCs, Social media handles/digital campaigns done by its 7 main competitors from October 2...
Social Media Marketing Intern
Oct 2020 - Jun 2021
• Administered marketing campaign collaborations with companies such as Netflix India, Myntra and Saavn
• Coordinated with 6+ brand managers to implement large-scale marketing campaigns on social med...
Social Media Consulting
KING'S COLLEGE LONDON
Master of Science
2022 to 2023
Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi
Bachelor of Arts
2019 to 2022
High School Diploma
2006 to 2019