I am a current London college of Fashion student studying fashion design and development. My current project is launching my company website and building my web design skills so am very familiar with platforms such as photoshop and other graphic design tools.
I have 2 years of work experience in many diverse digital and physical retail workspaces. Working on PR teams and on the marketing, content creating side of the industry's too. I have worked as a sales assistant for high end pop ups as well as sales and events assistant at recent fashion weeks. I pride myself on working well under time restraints independently or in teams. Constantly looking for opportunity's that put my knowledge and skills to the test while so love a good challenge.
oxford fashion studios
Sep 2023 - Present
I interned at with the company at London fashion week this year on the events team. This work consisted off supporting backstage while also helping manage the front of house. working closely with the...
Northampton General Hospital
Jan 2022 - Present
• Provide hot drinks, meals and snacks to patients.
• Clean the kitchen and on wards, keeping everything hygienic.
• Stock the kitchens and trolleys with food and in date drink products.
• Liaise w...
Vintage Vera's kilo sale
Nov 2021 - Present
• Served customers and offered assistance when needed.
• Helped with advertising and promoting the pop up shop.
• Assisted customers and offered alternatives if needed.
Jan 2021 - Present
• Perform admin tasks using spreadsheets and Microsoft office.
• Working in the workshop and on-site.
events assistant and dresser
Sep 2023 - Sep 2023
I worked for Aadnevik over fashion week this year on the events team as well as being a dresser. I supported both the backstage and front of house team while having very hands on to provide guests wit...
London College of Fashion
Fashion Design and Development BA
level 3 Art & Design Diploma
2020 to 2022