Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Serena is available for work
Fast learner and flexible to changes. Excellent communication skills that result in a strong team player and motivator, inclined to coordinate teamwork to achieve goals. Solid experience in building relationships with other people including those of different nationalities through strong empathy and active listening.
To be discussed
Open to Full-time work
Retail Change Manager
Nov 2021 - Jul 2023
• ensured the successful deployment and adoption of complex retail business intelligence software solutions
• building training materials and delivering presentations
• oversaw end to end implementa...
Prada, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
Jul 2017 - Nov 2021
• managed ten sales assistants to ensure a great customer experience and in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs
• drove sales of the Accessories department, partnering with the merchandising team o...
Senior Client Advisor
Hermés, via Montenapoleone
Apr 2016 - May 2017
• had as objective to sell Leather Goods products
• collaborated with the managerial team in order to organize and deliver morning briefings.
Feb 2012 - Apr 2016
• managed Watches and Jewellery products (visual merchandising, stock organization and delivering morning briefings)
• managed the boutique's client's portfolio, organizing events.
Retail Category Management
Capital Normal University
Chinese language certification
2010 to 2010
CA' FOSCARI UNIVERSITY
Bachelor's degree in Languages, economics and
2007 to 2011
University of San Francisco
English language certificate