New York, NY, USA
Kelly is available for work
Sr. Copywriter and Content Strategist with 8+ years experience in leading copywriting and content strategy from small businesses to global brands. Assisted clients in the development of campaigns with a proven record of driving revenue gains and brand awareness. Proficient in identifying key demographics through customer sales information, market research, and data analytics.
Highly skilled at working on a global scale. Previously lived in 4 major cities (San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Berlin), worked in 3 countries (United States, Italy and Germany) and held residence on 2 continents (North America and Europe!)
● Skills: Social Media Marketing, Creative Writing, Brand Development, Advertising, Email Marketing, Internal Communications
● MA in Fashion Studies/Sustainability with 3.8 GPA
● BA in Communications Studies with Phi Beta Kappa membership and Dean's List Distinction
Open to relocation
Open to Full-time work
Jan 2016 - Present
- Creative + concept development for select clients: Cookies, Coursera, Eventbrite, GRAMMAR NYC, Levi Strauss & Co., LeBlanc Label, LinkedIn, Ms. Magazine, Postmates, re/make, Styling by Lydia, SUSTAI...
LEAD CREATIVE COPYWRITER
DataStax | In-house
Jan 2014 - Jan 2015
- Culturally informed content strategy for blog + social media
- Managed creative teams copy + content for events spanning 200,000+ attendees (ex: Oracle Open World, Cassandra Days)
- Worked closely...
MARKETING + PR ASSISTANT
Diesel | In-house
Jan 2012 - Jan 2013
- Planned + executed events such as: Diesel Black Gold x Flaunt Magazine x Leighton Meester launch party at Ink
- Styled celebrities for red carpet appearances in Diesel's contemporary line: Diesel B...
Parsons School of Design
MASTERS IN FASHION STUDIES, SUSTAINABILITY
2015 to 2017