Over 14 years' experience within wealth, investment and asset management, working for top international banking corporations in varied disciplines across Europe, America, Africa and the Middle East. I have built valuable and strong professional relationships with key and influential stakeholders by valuing confidentiality, building trust and adding value. I am articulate in my delivery, determined in my approach and consistently reliable. I have developed excellent presentation skills that have proven valuable in converting prospects and client onboarding. I have learnt to identify opportunities in the market and convert raw data into useful information. I am highly motivated and enjoy taking on challenges. I have excellent interpersonal and interactive skills such that I can adapt to individual client's circumstances, needs and personalities. I am able to adapt myself easily to varying scenarios and use my initiative to come up with practical solutions to challenging situations.
Open to relocation
Open to Full time or Part time work
Meridian Hill (EMEA, UK)
Mar 2019 - Present
• Meridian Hill Financial Consultancy & Wealth Management is a specialist in the provision of offshore financial products and services specifically to clients in major emerging mark...
Business Development Manager
Chartercross Capital Management
Aug 2018 - Mar 2019
• Increased the company's client base.
• Tasked with sourcing HNW clients, SMEs and corporate clients.
• Developed an in-depth understanding of the company'...
ARM Investment Managers
Jan 2015 - Mar 2018
• Introduced Life Bonds to the organisation which was added to their product range.
• Added offshore offerings to their existing equity, fixed income and RSP investment range.
Jan 2013 - Jan 2015
• Attainment of sales targets of $50k minimum per client.
• Best quarterly achievement of $1.2m inflow.
• Actively managed a portfolio of over 250 clients.
Key Responsibilities ...
Securities Operations Analyst
Gulf International Bank UK
May 2011 - Dec 2012
• Managed accounts for Middle Eastern UHNW clients, investment banks, blue-chip companies, hedge funds and private equity funds
• Processed Corporate Action ...
Voice over IP (VoIP)
Royal Holloway, University of London
Master of Science
2010 to 2012
Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments (CISI)
Certificate in Securities and Investment,
London Guildhall University
Bachelor of Business
1999 to 2003
Goldsmiths, University of London
A Level in Social Welfare, Economics, Psychology & History,
1997 to 1999