I'd introduce myself as a Learner. Learning is the centre of my focus in every activity I pursue. I am an innately curious, dedicated and passionate individual with a well-rounded skill set that can be utilised in various sectors of the fashion and luxury industry. My undergrad course has equipped me with in-depth technical knowledge and skills in textile sciences. Subjects that I have enjoyed learning the most about have been the social and psychological aspects of clothing and product development. My recent favourite books have been The Luxury Strategy by J.N. Kapferer and Concept to Consumer by Virginia Grose. As a believer in hands-on experience, I have been following a cross-functional approach taking upon a variety of roles to accustom myself to various practices. I have 6 years of experience in the fashion industry with 3 years in customer-facing roles in a retail environment. Certified by Edited Retail skilled in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, etc., I expect to secure a rewarding and successful career while advancing my professional skills and cultivate expertise.
Open to relocation
Open to Full-time work
Alterations Customer Service Representative
Feb 2022 - Present
- Promoted upselling of bridal wear with alterations services offered and addressed customer's concerns while assisting stylists in closing sales of bridal wear.
-Prioritised daily tasks along with r...
Jul 2022 - Nov 2022
- Detail-oriented stylist with thorough technical knowledge and aesthetics expertise in addressing high-end clients' needs and finding solutions.
- Assisted in the achievement of monthly sales targets...
Digital Fashion Curator/ Consultant
Divyam Infotech Pvt Ltd
Apr 2019 - Oct 2021
- Image consultation for the blog, managing web content, SEO and social media analysis
-Aligned with graphic designers and IT professionals for curation
Aug 2017 - Feb 2019
- Maintained product quantity by rotating goods, provided sales support with the Sales Associates
-Worked closely with vendors, inspected products to define its yield
Visual Merchandiser Internship
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd - Pantaloons
Dec 2016 - Jan 2017
- Created artwork for windows, arch gate, façade, etc.
-Styled the focal points, clusters, and mannequins of the store
-Took accurate store pictures and presented to seniors for evaluation
Customer Service Operations
Retail Sales Analysis
Customer Service Representatives
University of Westminster
Fashion Business Management
2021 to 2023
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Clothing and Textile Sciences
2014 to 2018