My professional roots are RTW Menswear Tailoring.
1 have over 15 years of meeting creative challenges across all categories in apparel, taking imaginative action with eclectic career experiences from a diverse range of brands.
I established Marine GARMENT (my own clothing label) in 2017 in New York, inspired by the classic ubiquitous reversible sailor shirt with the tar collar and high front pocket traditionally worn by naval seaman.
I am now based in London and excited about getting fully involved/immersed” in a new work role here in UK.
I have a passion for designing products, concepts, and solving problems.
I have so much more to learn and offer.
Open to relocation
Open to Full time or Part time work
Independent Brand Consultant
New Street Market
Feb 2023 - Jun 2023
- This concept store needed re-vitalising through clearer visual merchandising and stock appraisal.
- Create a stand alone look for Canteen, the in-store restaurant and help the team launch evening se...
Design Director Mens
Jun 2022 - Feb 2023
Scrubs, Medical Uniforms + Life Apparel / Accessories
Jan 2017 - May 2022
● Launched Marine GARMENT as a gender-neutral / uniform-inspired clothing label celebrating functional design, craftsmanship, and beautiful cloth. Est. 2017
● Research and development, color boards, m...
Senior Mens Designer
Apr 2020 - Mar 2022
● Branded smart casual luxury and performance clothes with a way of life sensibility.
● Delivered full tech pack, BOMS with specs. Oversee the whole fit process to bulk buy.
● Liaise with cross-functi...
COMME des GARÇONS
Feb 2018 - Jul 2019
● Responsible for driving the mainline RTW collection business at retail.
● Detailed customer profiling and client relationship development.
● Merchandising seasonal deliveries in store following the ...
Royal College of Art
Master of Arts (M.A.)
1999 to 2001
Central Saint Martins, University of The Arts London
Bachelor of Arts - BA
1986 to 1989