Chloé is a highly creative and conscientious design professional. As a graduated Interior Designer, she contributed her skills to commercial, hospitality, and office projects. She's a real expert in material and furniture prescription (FF&E), has strong space-planning skills, and has perfect knowledge of the furniture market (suppliers, manufacturing processes, shipping, and delivery). She possesses strong graphic and visual skills and awareness of current trends which allow her to be a real source of proposals for global creative projects.
She has been promoting contemporary and collectible furniture design through the first bilingual media platform (French and English), Huskdesignblog.com, and a specialized furniture online store since 2019.
Operates every day with a sense of looking to how design can make a difference, she'd like to hear from you and connect with Design and Furniture professionals and enthusiasts!
Open to relocation
Open to Part-time work
Gallery Manager & Interior Designer
Dec 2021 - Jul 2023
• Designed floorplans and advised clients worldwide on their interiors projects and budgets. Custom-made furniture prototype and new pieces follow-up
• Project Manager USA and UK: provided guidance t...
Interior & Furniture Design Curator
Jul 2015 - Nov 2021
• Interiors, Retail and Furniture design Trend Forecaster and Researcher. Published trend books each year to inspire the best creatives (Art Directors, Architects)
• Founded a bilingu...
Interior Design Project Manager
Mar 2014 - Jun 2015
• Led projects until ribbon-cutting and achieve small, medium and big companies space-plannings, from 530 to 110.000 ft2, management of the design office up to APS
• Guided client choices in the sele...
Retail Designer Junior
Aug 2012 - Dec 2013
W&CI E / HAVAS GROU P
• Developed and co-designed concepts in commercial architecture, restaurants and signage for many brands (stores, corners), from mass-market to luxury projects
• Created consis...
Jul 2011 - Jun 2012
BIDARD & RAISSI
• Applied the brand concept by drawing plans, sections and architectural details for whole Louis Vuitton stores, from mall zoning to detailed corporate elements, according to the desi...
Interior Design Project Management
Graphic Design Project Management
License in Interior and Global Design
2007 to 2011