With an experience of 5 years in the global Ready-To-Wear manufacturing and retail sector, I have always challenged myself to refine my approach to the fast-paced global market to become a responsible leader in the retail sector. Extremely committed to continue to devise skillful means for organizational and personal success in the Buying & Merchandising department.
Mar 2021 - Apr 2022
• Responsible for R&B Ready-to-Wear womenswear planning, production and buying for sales channels resulting in $15.90M across 62 GCC and KSA stores and 4 e-com portals
• Worked on Product Development...
Product Development Merchandiser
Must Garment Corp. Ltd (HK)
Jan 2018 - Jan 2021
• Handled product development over 12 complete fashion cycles
• Implemented project timelines to prioritize processes & activities and effectively met deadlines
• Sourced trims & special trims from ...
K. Mohan & Company (Exports) Pvt. Ltd
Jul 2017 - Dec 2017
• Project Lead for 'intelloCut' software
• Assessing, comparing and cross-verifying fabric saving percentages in real-time and via software
• Evaluating suppliers' performances using self-designed Sa...
London College of Fashion
MA Global Fashion Retailing
2023 to 2024
Operations & Supply Chain, Retail & Customer Experience
2023 to 2023
2019 to 2019
National Institute of Fashion Technology
Bachelor of Fashion Technology
2013 to 2017
AISSCE – XII Standard
Science with Computers
2011 to 2013