Johanna is available for work
Johanna Armstrong is a creative lead specialising in the luxury industry with over a decade of experience working with top fashion and jewellery brands. She has a multi-disciplinary background in photography art direction and graphic design with a foundation in print and a passion for digital. Johanna effectively manages 360 projects to elevate brands while translating business objectives into meaningful storytelling.
To be discussed
Open to Full-time work
Senior Art Director
Nov 2022 - Present
• Consulting on the development of the brand image and identity from concept to execution of global seasonal campaigns and licensing partnerships through idea generation, creative storytelling and str...
Aug 2021 - Oct 2022
• Facilitated the development and application of the Burberry brand, including global campaigns, exclusive event collateral, global gifting initiatives and popups, bespoke packaging and the creation o...
Sep 2018 - Aug 2021
• Consulted in the ideation, creative direction and execution of commercial, brand and editorial content for luxury fashion and jewellery clients
• Planned engaging content for print and digital chann...
Oct 2017 - Aug 2018
• Developed and executed the production of creative advertising campaigns with extensive print output and digital media partnerships for domestic and international markets
• Effectively delivered on m...
Feb 2017 - Sep 2017
• Consulted in the art direction of photography and brand development for various fashion clients
• Conceptualised, developed and executed commercial and editorial marking briefs for print and digita...
Photo Art Direction
Branding & Identity
University of Arts London, London College of Communication
Master of Arts
2009 to 2009
Kent State University, College of Communication and Information
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Visual Communication Design
2003 to 2008