In this role, you will be equally responsible for the performance of a specific group of brands– as having a global mindset to ensure the exceptional standards and wider performance of Retail as a whole. Leading on sales, commercial and operations activity, you’ll inspire your division to make the impossible possible, exceeding expectations while nurturing talent across your teams. Within a fast-paced environment to manage, you’ll ensure exceptional levels of customer service.
Emotionally intelligent and self-aware. You have a good understanding of your personal style, skills, and preferences and what to dial up or down to suit. Amongst the qualities that make you shine are:
· Relationship-led leadership approach. You know your people like your family, and you know you can’t deliver without them and brilliant teamwork.
· Skilled at performance coaching. You get a kick out of helping others develop and succeed, laterally into a role that’s a better fit.
· Skilled influencer who can demonstrate using your skills to improve and work effectively in a matrix model to achieve results. You’re the kind of person who thrives and gets a buzz from managing stakeholders and winning together.
· Linked to the above, an active contributor. You care about the success of the business as a whole and constructively challenge to make it better.
· Resilient, tenacious, and genuinely open to development feedback. Continually adapting your style to get the best outcomes for your people, customers and for business.
· Have an affinity for data-driven decisions. Your style is to embrace all data and insight as you have the ability and confidence to use this to inform relevant actions.
· Agile in your thinking and comfortable with ambiguity and change – if you have experience leading through change too, so much the better. We need you to help colleagues navigate the next evolution of our business and shape our thinking.
· Commercially astute. We’re a business built on sales performance. This role is integral to delivering stretching and exciting sales growth.
· Conscientious. Your sense of pride means from standards to performance to looking after your people, you always do the right thing – even when no one is looking.