As CRM & E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for the customers' relationship and projects of the E-Commerce business, you should have all-rounded management and digital marketing experience within luxury or premium fashion & lifestyle.
Proven track record of online growth for a fashion, luxury, or lifestyle E-Commerce platform and a deep understanding of high-end customers and how to offer an innovative consumer experience.
About the Responsibilities:
· Take full ownership of aligning strategy with marketing and social media, digital channel marketing, from new product launch ensuring VM and UX are constantly refreshed.
. Develop and execute a CRM strategy for our brand with a strong focus on the European markets and Asia markets.
· Day-to-day management and optimization of the company’s E-Commerce platform and CRM system (built on Shopify).
· Analyse traffic and user behaviors, research and identify new features to gather insights for driving profitability, improving the customer journey, and conversion rate.
· Identify innovation opportunities in marketing and lead cross-functional working groups to drive technological advancement
· Sourcing and project management of external partners (i.e. web development partners, online marketing agency).
· Creative and open to taking on new initiatives with constant improvement mentality;
· 4-6 years’ experience within E-Commerce, the experience of managing and maintaining CRM systems and experience of digital retention strategies;
· Marketer mindset: being able to see the customer base at a macro level and act on insights;
· Artistic taste: knowledge of art, advertisement, literature, trends and trendsetters, both past and current;
· Strong technical knowledge of SEO, UX, web design/development, and E-Commerce systems;
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with strong experience in excel/google sheet;
· Excellent communication skills in English, strong at briefing internal and external teams.