In his/her capacity as Sales Manager, the Employee's main responsibilities are:
1. Development of the turnover and follow-up of the Wholesale market: USA, Canada
and South America
Management of the performance of the Distribution:
- Define budgets based on seasonal and annual objectives for each customer prior to each country.
- Plan and execute/track customer appointments and
develop sales figures in line with the brand image (assortments).
- Follow up on weekly and monthly sales reports of the
key accounts: Analyze the business per point of sale in order to
maximize sales opportunities, open doors and establish restocking.
- Establish OTB Key accounts: analyze performance of previous/current
performance vs. % OTB dedicated by category to define growth opportunities.
- Negotiate sales conditions with sales ambitions.
- Regular meetings with key players in key accounts:
VPs, buyers, store managers.
- Develop shops, exclusive projects (capsules, events, pop ups) with key accounts.
- Prospect new customers and new doors depending on the country.
- Control payments and deliveries:
Follow up on weekly deliveries.
Track all payments, minimize delays and reduce pending invoices in collaboration with the accounting department.
Establish seasonal payment deadlines with the Accounting Manager.
- Management of commercial agents.
Follow-up and animation of the Distribution :
- Visiting the stores to ensure that the image and brand strategy are respected and debriefing the business trip focus on performance indicators
- Seasonal trainings of the key accounts to involve and educate the sales staff on the product and on the inspiration of the collection.
- Follow pricing and discount policy of Key Accounts: E-retailers & department stores
- Ensure brand image and image consistency on our E-retailers' platforms.
- Communicate, apply and ensure compliance with VM guidelines
- Establish regular reporting on the performance of E- retailers/Department Stores /Key accounts. (Sell Out / deliveries / payments)
- Establish a post showroom report with business and product performance analysis
- Regular market benchmarks, brand positioning, pricing, competition
- Work with the Sales department to analyze customer requests and improve sales performance. Identify and provide solutions to customer problems.
2. Referent and manager of the sales coordinator and intern on the following missions:
- Follow-up and coordination of weekly Key Accounts reporting
Follow-up and implementation of coordination tools for the sales department:
- Follow-up of swap/returns
- Follow-up of order taking conditions after each showroom
- Follow-up and update of the customer database,
- Elaboration of collection trainings for our customers in collaboration with the merchandising
- Follow-up and development of online and physical order taking tools
- Recruitment of showroom teams (models/salesmen/dressers)
- Showroom organization (general services/catering/collection training)
- Management of SAP showroom invoices processing and budget follow-up
Education and experience required: Business school, you are specialized and already have a strong experience in a luxury house (minimum 6/7 years).
Required qualities: Great capacity to work in a demanding environment; Excellent knowledge of the luxury goods industry; and of the USA area. Team spirit is essential. Business and communication skills and interpersonal skills; Responsiveness, autonomy, versatility and punctuality.
Languages: Excellent level of English and French essential. A third language such as Italian, Spanish or German would be a plus. Additional information: Product sense.