Passion and dedication to the anatomy of luxury shoes. The understanding and intuition of authentic Italian craftsmanship take many years of careful labor, from working with long-established Maison to working hand in hand with the most important Italian factories.
The anatomy of a luxury shoe begins much earlier than the production stage, or even the design of a shoe, it begins with love and infatuation with the aesthetic. This is the core value that has pursued Andrea Mondin through his journey of transforming and adapting an approach to new brands, developing new trends and styles into a distinctive branding idea, and adapting each time to the demands of the client and company.
An extensive commitment to brand management has also led Andrea Mondin to showcase the talent of a team and to focus on bringing the best out of people, building up his own sensitive and empathic nature in the process.
Open to relocation
Open to Full time or Part time work
Nov 2022 - Present
- Consulting for Women’s shoes as a designer and product manager.
- Working directly with Italian factories and suppliers.
- Trend research, designing lasts, heel, hardware etc.
- Following all the st...
Lafayette 148 New York
Jul 2021 - Mar 2023
- Consulting for Women's shoes as a designer and product manager.
- Working directly with Italian factories and with the Art Direction.
- Trend research, designing lasts, heels, hardware etc.
CEO & Creative Director
ANDREA MONDIN s.r.l.
Jan 2016 - Present
Head of Design Versus Versace / Women’s Footwear Designer Versace
May 2008 - Jan 2020
Head of Design Versus Versace. Responsible for design and development of women's / men's footwear, bags, bets, s.l.g. main/show.
- Responsible for Design team
- Direct collaboration with ...
Junior Women’s Footwear Designer Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana
Jan 2006 - Apr 2008
Pre, Main, Show collections designer for Women’s shoes and belts.
- Direct collaboration with Art Director, Apparel’s team and Merchandising.
- Trends, Product and materials research: vintage, sample...
Istituto Europeo di Design
2003 to 2005
1999 to 2000
1995 to 2000