Gianfranco is open to new work opportunities
Industries: Consumer | Finance | Lifestyle | Luxury | Tech | Travel
A concept-driven, strategic-thinking, and hands-on multidisciplinary Creative & Designer based in London. I am driven by the desire to build valuable and meaningful experiences through the synergy of art, design, and technology.
I am currently a Digital Art Director & UI/UX Designer at the Financial Times' Advertising Department. I work on Global sponsored marketing campaigns for the FT and 'How To Spend It' digital products from brief to delivery; this includes UX/UI design for microsites, animation and video storyboards, brand guidelines, display media, email, multimedia series, photoshoots, and social media.
My work is very much my play. Through disciplined creativity, I explore and experiment with new ideas, weaving words and images into simple and elegant narratives that connect with the right audience — visually, emotionally, and environmentally.
To be discussed
Open to Full-time work
Freelance Creative Director
Jan 2023 - Present
• Idea generation, concept development, and pitch work
• Creation of visual communications and marketing materials
• Branding, advertising, and UX|UI design
British European Aviation, Buzz,...
Art Director / UX & UI, Advertising
Dec 2016 - Present
• Working on £100K+ global sponsored marketing campaigns for FT.com and ‘How To Spend It' digital products from brief to delivery
• Art direction (photoshoots, animation, and video storyboards)
• UX /...
Adobe Premiere Pro