Our COO training programs give you the tools, tactics & procedures you need to grow your business smarter and faster. COO Alliance events and chief operating officer training sessions are carefully curated so you can: - CONNECT: You will feel understood and supported by this group of COOs, VPs of Operations, GMS, and Presidents led by esteemed business growth guru, Cameron Herold. - LEARN: Attend engaging COO training courses to learn ideas & systems from other industry-leading operational executives to immediately grow revenue, save time and increase profit. - GROW: Get accountability and support from peers facing similar challenges and situations. Share and exchange ideas in a confidential setting. EXCEL: Get new insights and fresh perspectives on operations, processes, and management so you can transform challenges into opportunities.
Responsibilities Define processes and procedures for Operations Produce annual operation forecasting report and strategy Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations Contribute to strategic planning, developing roadmaps for operational rollout Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research Build programs that don't yet exist, recruiting, defining, designing. Supporting and working collaboratively with commercial, communications, human rights, and technology teams
Innovation and Leadership Program conducted by PLACE Network certified by L'Oreal Paris in partnership with École des Ponts Business School Conducted a women's empowerment workshop - Coming Across as a Unique Talent
There is power in our purchase. We are committed to the belief that learning and living sustainably and ethically should be easier. GoodHuman is a holistic approach to conscious living. We help turn intention into action within a shared space for collective good. By curating and creating trustworthy content and vetting brands and products through a sustainable, ethical, and environmentally focused lens, we help to harness our place and power in everyday purchases to make the world a better place. Discover the largest curated collection of sustainable products from ethical brands, and connect with others on the same mission as you, in one immersive mobile app.
- Removed 200k worth of redundant or unnecessary expenses in 2 months - Increased cash reserve by over 200k in Q1 2021 - Led re-branding for a recently acquired company under management - Decreased labor cost % from 14.8 to 8.5% in less than one quarter (2021) - Hired in-house marketing team 30% under budget, which lead to acquiring 9600 new email subscribers between April 1 and April 27, 2021
-Implemented rollout in a new city, established driver and fleet management, including data analysis to streamline processes and forecast local user demand -Led cross-functional projects, in collaboration with other departments such as Global Marketing, CRM, Community Engagement, Product, and local Legal and Consulting teams. -Extensive knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), GPS units, tracking and log data, GSM connectivity, IoT and mechanical e-bike components
- Implemented software changes to identify unresolved accounts, achieving quarterly savings of $25,000 - Monthly savings of over $40,000 through process improvements in shipping and receiving accuracy - Created filing system traceable, reducing customer shipping complaints by 70% in six months compared to previous year - Developed and implemented the stores first reuse and recycle initiative, saving the local store $2,000 per quarter on shipping materials. Over 1,000 boxes were re-used during the first year of the initiative.
- Increased annual revenue by 1100% in nine months through acquisition of corporate accounts - Negotiated successfully with vendors to achieve an average 50% reduction in site expenses, totaling $52,000 in savings within nine months - Managed staffing for over 120 employees and shipping of materials for all courses run in MD, VA and DC
- Successfully managed the quality and profitability of runway shows costing between $500k-1 million dollars - Hired, trained and managed teams of 300+ people, presenting up to four shows each day - Due to excellent work performance, was part of 13% of employees retained after restructuring of production teams
- Supported hiring and training of 50+ sales associates for grand opening of four stores in the DMV area - Trained all employees to check in, catalog and correctly ship merchandise to insure accurate inventory counts - Responsible for managing 1,000+ SKU's, actively contributed to the store's number one ranking within district for minimizing shrinkage to less than 0.3% - Responded to assistance requests and provided customers with timely data on specific items, including price, product uses, technical specifications, quality, and manufacturing information
- Consulted retail companies on social media management and website design. Created logos, built websites, established social media presence - Designed, built and tailored costumes and visual merchandising for The George Washington University Museum and The Textile Museum, two theater productions and over 50 apparel and retail "pop-ups" - Produced over 300 runway shows by scouting locations, hiring up to 100 staff members per show including models. Managed sound, lighting and recording of the show for various organizations such as: The Smithsonian Institution, Roots of Development, DC Fashion Week, Nolcha New York, Fashion Culture Design, and New York Fashion Week
- Coordinated schedules for all eight staff members and counselors, resolved client inquiries and complaints, managed 400+ volunteers - Planned, coordinated and executed corporate offsite events in Washington, D.C., New York City and Atlanta for over 2,000 attendees - Designed new filing system to organize client files and eliminated 1000+ duplicate member accounts