This role requires loads of creativity and a confident individual who has a strong eye for detail and innovation and that can suggest new ideas for web functionality, typography and overall graphic design.
You’ll have experience in e-comm design and customer journey and will be comfortable with delivering campaigns across all digital channels in order to meet all your launch deadlines. You must show initiative when working cross - departmentally to help manage your projects effectively and efficiently – even when under pressure. You will continuously work to evolve the website and digital output of the brand
You must have an undoubted technical ability in Adobe Suite and have a true passion for all things creative in order to generate compelling designs which are both visually beautiful and retail minded. You’ll mentor the junior members of the team by giving initial feedback on designs and keeping track of their time management as well as your own to ensure all deadlines are consistently met.
- Delivering multichannel, innovative and compelling designs.
- Taking ownership of your own workload to meet launch deadlines, even when there are several deadlines that cross over.
- Communicating with the relevant departments to ensure all stakeholders are regularly updated on a projects progress.
- Continue to push creative boundaries to keep designs relevant to industry trends
- Liaise with the Digital design team
- UX/UI, Ecommerce, Development and Publishing; all digital teams
- Work closely with design and Studio managers and wider creative team including Fashion and Production teams
- Partnering with organic Social and Performance marketing teams
- Collaborating with brand and Content teams
- Good communication.
- Confident to show initiative.
- Good time management and can work with pace.
- Comfortable with managing and giving feedback to junior members of the teams.
- Clear understanding of seasonal brand handwriting, tone of voice and style guide and applying it to all seasonal artworks.
- 3 years Digital Design industry experience, preferably within fashion.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- After Effects