E-Merchandising Offer & Animation:
• Define and implement the global merchandising strategy for E-Com to fulfil the given growth targets and sales objectives.
• Prepare and guide the Showroom buying session to build the most relevant E-Commerce assortment in line with the E-Commerce strategy.
• Build the 360° collection animation plan based on the E-Commerce buys in coordination with Marketing, CRM and Social Media planning.
• Partner with Social Media & CRM teams to align on merchandise & marketing strategies
• Define the WW launch plan of each collection: online animation plan, navigation, new page creation, launch date, etc.
• Organize the VM of the website for all pages of the site that contains products (Category, Collection, New In, Capsule, Gift pages)
• Lead the organization of eCommerce Collection Shootings
• Optimize the process of the e-Com Shootings in coordination with Studio Photo, Merchandising and Supply Chain.
• Partner with Retail Merchandisers to develop sales forecast and OTB by product category.
• Co-Define the E-commerce ‘Buying Strategy’ and the assortment strategy with the Merchandising teams.
• Report sales and Product and Category performances on a weekly basis on the main e-Merchandising KPIs (penetration rate, category mix, permanent mix, oblique mix, return rate, LT mix, ST...) & define a proper action plan to be regularly monitored to optimise the business.
• Analyze the web analytics KPIs to understand the client behaviours and define business opportunities & action plan to boost business.
• Improve the technical environment from a Merchandising point of view to improve the user experience for customers & internal users by thinking out of the box (automatisation, new features, customization, A/B testing…) in coordination with Projects Owners and UX teams
• Business School or master’s degree with strong sensibility to products
• 3-5 years experience in Digital & E-commerce required and/or Merchandising and/or Buying roles.
• Fluent in English and French is a plus.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. Proficiency in PIM and DAM is a plus.
• Experience working with Magento
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring high-quality execution.
• Interest in the Luxury & Fashion industries.