TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Commercial Performance and Team Management
• Maximize sales and measure sales performance on a daily basis.
• Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers.
• Assist in assigning and monitoring sales goals of Sales Associates
• Responsible for clientele development
• Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations, exercising independent judgment and discretion in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
• Train, coach, develop, and manage sales associates in selling skills
• Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising, and to convey other necessary information to management staff and associates.
• Facilitate proper communication between management and associates.
Clientele Service and Management
• Participate in the coordination of sales promotion activities, which include seasonal sales, trunk shows, contests, including proper use of in-store signs advertising sales and promotions.
• Train the team on optimizing Capture Rate and After-Sale do develop a personal customer database
Product and Stock Management
• Gather merchandise for transfers, damages, and returns-to-vendor (RTV’s).
• Oversee and participate in department inventories.
• Monitor proper pricing of merchandise
• Minimize stock losses
• Oversee compliance of associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, merchandise handling, security, sales, and record-keeping procedures.
• Help solve problems that affect the department’s service, efficiency, and productivity.
• Lock and secure the store and oversee compliance with all security procedures.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Develop and train associates, build relationships, utilize skills of associates most appropriately
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Effectively manage sales staff toward the achievement of sales and clienteling objectives
• Manage boutique operations effectively including attendance, merchandising, and housekeeping standards
• Merchandize effectively
• Maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they apply to workforce
• Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
• Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand the material, and provide instructions to associates
• Operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including POS systems, PC, phone systems, cash register, sensor-tag remover, and all other office equipment.
• 5 + years of retail experience required, preferably with at least 1 year of management, in a luxury product setting.
• Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
• Strong knowledge of the luxury industry with fashion sensitivity consistent with the brand.
• Demonstration of own initiative
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
• Availability to work the hours necessary to open and/or close the store
• Ability to maintain a presence on the selling floor for long periods as needed.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills