• Responsible for the transverse definition (on all categories) of the structure and the vision on the iconic of the brand.
• Key role in the development and validation of the Product Brief, as well as in the creation of the collection plan in order to define and develop an optimal collection structure
• Analyse the performance of past seasons (sell in / sell out). Your team performs competitive benchmarks.• You are the team's referent to global decision-making bodies (pricing, MBP, margins, editing, sign-off).
Product definition and industrial development
• Work closely with the Design and the Product team, manage the landing of the target structure, participate in the sharing and validation of sketches
• Develop and monitor the references & colours of the collection, in accordance with the Design & the Product
Costing, pricing & margin management
• Define the price architecture of the collection and the selling prices.
• Build the price monitoring tool for each season and monitor the pricing strategy in a manner consistent with the other collections• Manage the landing of margin targets, organize work sessions and define action plans with the management control
Finalization of the collection
• In charge of the coordination between the different collections for the creation of the briefs of the activity plan of the season, the strategic priorities and the Editing of the collection.
• Share the business plan brief with the Studio team.• Oversee the construction of the overall Masterfile of the business plan for all distribution channels.
Presentation of collections to markets and internal teams
• Coordinate presentations and ensure the updating and sharing of collection tools at each key stage of development: collection plan, price mapping, key looks
• Work closely with Retail Merchandising to receive market feedback
Profile and Skills:
• Successful experience of at least 5-10 years in Merchandising in the Fashion sector• Very good interpersonal skills to navigate in an organization where the merchandising boundaries between category collection manager and Global Merchandising (Retail & Wholesale) sometimes overlap.• Ability to co-construct and not impose• Ability to embark teams• Knowledge of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)• Very good sense of analysis and synthesis• Mastery of the Microsoft Office pack (very good Excel & PowerPoint level)• Product sensitivity• Fluent English
Required qualities :
• Rigor, sense of organization and interpersonal skills
• Agility & good team spirit