Contributes to the store business through excellent clienteling and reaching KPIs goals (conversion rate, cross-selling, AVT, upselling, strategic zoning) Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Master the Client Journey
- Create Customer emotion and desire
- Engage existing and prospective clients as per the weekly plan defined by Store Management
- Deliver the Valentino Couture Service in an impeccable way in every phase (preparation for sale, welcome, exploring the client, presentation of the product, closing and farewell).
- Focus on development and retention of existing clients, recruitment of new and potential ones
- Engage the client through every selling opportunity - walk-in, private appointment, phone consignments
- Actively participates in the sales in partnership and OTO appointment routine
Operations and Visual
- Deal with all sales and after-sales activities (boutique returns, end of the season, customer returns, repairs, complaints
- Ensure product good maintenance, replenishment on the floor
- Know the warehouse stock of all categories in order to ensure re-stock shelves and maximize sales.
- Respect administration and operations procedures.
- Liaise with the In-Store Visual to follow display guidelines; verifies and report all relevant information to store management.
- Where an Ops HC is not present takes an active part in the execution of operational tasks (including shipping/receiving)
- Incorporate greater human touch & empathy in engagement, shows the emotional closeness
- Believe in the brand story and mission
- Embody the new brand values and attitude
- Informed about what’s happening in the brand (global and local) universe
- Transactional: performs actions and tasks needed to respond to client requests and enable the sales
- Commercial: applies consultative selling skills to secure “close the sales”, “up-sell” and “cross-sell”
- Branding: enriches the experience and perceived value with brand storytelling; embodies the brand tone of voice, attitude and ethos
- Relational: establishes human connections with customers, emphatically adapting to the individual and situation
- Emotional: ineluctably, primes emotions that influence customer’s attitude, cognition and behaviour