- Setting up and continuously optimizing paid social adverts on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Snapchat with the support of the Paid Social Managers
- Implementing lead generation and conversion campaigns on social platforms
- Implementing retargeting and remarketing campaigns across all social media platforms
- Working collaboratively across internal teams to advise on creative solutions using a variety of paid formats
- Working across multiple markets and brands
- Working with the strategy team to build out distribution campaigns that effectively dovetail into the wider content strategy
- Being proactive in searching for opportunities for the agency and clients with industry developments
- Translating insights, analytics and data into client-friendly monthly campaign reports in conjunction with internal teams
- Producing internal fortnightly reports of all activity
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service and satisfaction
Paid Social Executive Key Skills & Experience:
You’ll be passionate about social media and digital marketing, and looking to build a career within an ambitious agency. If you’ve got prior experience within social media marketing, even better.
- Analytical mind - figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem-solving and evaluation of results. An analytical way of thinking means you can navigate the choices logically and systematically, testing different approaches and comparing the outcomes and adjusting accordingly
- Confident with numbers & spreadsheets - social media advertising is a data-driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures and be able to take insights from what you see
- Passion for learning - social media is a fast-paced industry to work in. Products change and evolve weekly so you need to be able to adapt and handle change in a calm and composed manner
- Familiarity with ad platforms and software - an understanding of Facebook Ad Manager and Google Analytics is necessary, as well as the ability to pick up new tools and software quickly.
- Real drive and ambition - we are a small team in our infancy as a company and have ambitious plans for growth, so we’re after people that share this mindset. You will be eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business. Hard work will be massively rewarded!
- Initiative and common sense - as well as following the team lead, you will be able to think on your feet, take responsibility and identify new areas and opportunities which we can collectively explore
Even Better If
- You have previous client-facing experience
- You’re creative and bold and are able to display that in your current work
- You have a First Class or 2.1 in a Maths or marketing-related degree.
- Paid Social: 3 year (preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 3 year (preferred)