• Study and identify trends as well as consumer behavior;
• Participate in the development of the collection plan;
• Define themes and create trend panels;
• Develop sketches and technical drawings
• Development of technical files based on defined themes and Trends
• Follow up (Product & Cut and production launches);
• Validate the production of models and evaluate in collaboration with the product development teams the conformity of the prototypes
In higher education (styling school, etc.), you have acquired several years of experience in a similar position. Creative, you are attentive to trends and appreciate teamwork. You are proficient in technical English and proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.