Contribute to the in-store business through excellent clienteling and by achieving KPI objectives (conversion rate, cross-selling conversion rate, cross-selling, upselling, strategic zoning).
Role & responsibilities
- Controls the customer journey.
- Creates customer emotion and desire.
- Engages prospects and existing customers based on the weekly plan defined by Store Management.
- Provides Couture Service in an impeccable manner, during all phases (sales preparation, greeting, customer exploration, product presentation, closing and goodbye).
- Achieves sales performance and compliance with KPI's as requested by the Team Manager.
- Focus on developing and retaining existing customers, recruiting new customers and prospects in accordance with the company's CRM requirements.
- Engages the customer at every sales opportunity - in-store visit, private meeting or telephone appointment.
- Actively participates in partnership and one-on-one sales.
Operations and Visual
- Handles all sales and after sales activities (store returns, end of season, customer returns, repairs, complaints).
- Ensures proper maintenance and replenishment of products in the sales area.
- Knows the inventory of all categories to ensure the replenishment of the sales floor and maximize sales.
- Follows operational and administrative procedures.
- Liaises with the Store Visual Manager to ensure presentation guidelines are met; checks and reports guidelines; verifies and reports all relevant information to Store Management.
- In the absence of an Operations team member, actively participates in the execution of operational tasks (including shipping and receiving).
Experience in trade or sales, you have a professional attitude characterized by seriousness, organization and good presentation. You are dynamic, enthusiastic, and are known for your interpersonal skills. Sense of service, ability to adapt, team spirit, friendliness, curiosity and involvement are part of your your skills. Working English is essential.